Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Son










Happy Birthday my little Angel

You make this world beautiful and life worth living
It is a wonderful feeling to see you grow – physically and spiritually
Your consciousness sometimes surprises me, for your age you are at a very high pedestal
Every step with you on this journey to the eternity is wonderful, bliss
I wish you a wonderful life
May you succeed in finding the reason of your existence and realize the divinity of your soul
I thank the “Paramatma” for sending this Angel to be my ‘sakha’ and redeemer
In you, my son, I have seen hope, faith, joy, compassion and unconditional love personified
In you I seek my salvation
You are the light until I become mine, for, ‘Become Your Own Light’ thus spoke Gautam, the Buddha

Let us celebrate your existence

Happy Birthday....Sakha

No comments: